MeeHappy Wellness focuses on delivering highly effective Employee Wellness Programs (EWP). Our mission is to help organizations give the best to and get the best out of their most important assets, the employees, thereby achieving their corporate goals.
We do this by designing programs to help employees achieve the highest level of physical, emotional, psychological and social well-being; be productive at workplace and lead a happy and fulfilling life. The following data supports the premise that a wellness program is the need of the hour:
- Globally 77% of productivity loss at organizations can be traced to health-related factors
- Employees who eat healthy are 25% more likely to have a higher job performance
- Overweight employees cost their employers $73.1 billion a year
- 5% of the people working in the Private Sector in India are battling at least one of the mental health conditions
- According to WHO reports of 2015, 9% of India’s population might be suffering any one of the mental conditions and this is likely to reach a whopping 20% by the year 2020
*All statistics/data are from credible global or national organizations
MeeHappy Wellness’s EWPs are good for the organization, and good for the employee. Results that can be seen on implementation are improvement in parameters like Absenteeism, Presenteeism, Work Engagement, Work Distress and Life Satisfaction.